We offer free initial consultations for issues concerning Ohio Workers’ Compensation Claims. We routinely help Claimants obtain authorizations and compensation for:
- Amputations and the functional loss of use of body parts.
- The violation of specific safety regulations.
- Death benefits.
- Permanent physical and psychological impairments.
- Surgical procedures.
- Claim settlements.
- Facial disfigurements.
- Vision loss.
- The temporary inability to return to work.
- The permanent inability to return to work.
- Changing occupations.
- Vocational rehabilitation.